Friday, March 6, 2009

Facebook Find: Ed Week's Leader Talk - A Blog Worth Reading


As I checked my Facebook this morning I saw this from my personal learning network colleague:
Dennis welcomes comments on his Ed Week LeaderTalk post: Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/LeaderTalk/.
I went to the site and found LeaderTalk,
the first group blog by school leaders for school leaders, LeaderTalk expresses the voice of the administrator in this era of school reform. Dennis's piece is compelling as are several of the others.

I'm so thankful to my PLN and powerful networking tools like Facebook and Twitter that make these great discoveries possible. I'm think going forward I will actively focus on selecting a few of my favorites each week to share on my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. Another great site for administrators: Principals Page. The website is wonderful resource and the blog for Principals Page is definitely RSS-feed worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best leadership blogs around! having subscribed for some time it is even worthwhile for someone here in NZ, on the other sie of the world.
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to have subscribe to this blog. It is definitely worth reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Lisa. It is an ongoing conversation with many friends as of late. I am posting on my FB for both the educators and parents as it is our responsibility to educate. It is the fear of the unknown that causes hesitancy and reluctancy.

    ReplyDelete